Find Your Perfect Blind
All of our blinds are made to measure to ensure they fit your windows perfectly. In our free consultation appointments, we can go through all the options and discuss your personal preferences to ensure you get the best solution for your domestic or commercial property. In this handy guide, we go through some of the different blind options we offer which may help you decide which one is right for you. Not looking for blinds? We also offer made to measure shutters and curtains.
With a huge range of colours and prints, Roller Blinds allows you to perfectly tailor them to your interior. As well as being practical and budget-friendly, they are also available in blackout to give ultimate light control. Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms, they are also available to be fitted onto a uPVC window in a Perfect Fit frame which means they require no drilling. Also available with remote control operation, they are the ideal solution in hard to reach places such as skylights.
- Huge range of fabric colour and print options
- Available in blackout fabrics
- Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms
- No drill option as a Perfect Fit blind
- Can be motorised or chain operated
- Ideal for skylights
Find our more about our Roller Blinds by clicking here.
Roman Blinds use the same fabric as curtains, which gives them a more luxurious finish. The fabric is sewn to battens and attached with cords, to create beautiful fabric folds when the blind is pulled up by either the cord or chain. Due to these qualities, roman blinds, are a popular choice for bedrooms or living rooms, and are often used instead of curtains. Also available with a blackout lining and operated as manual or motorised.
- A popular alternative to curtains
- Available in a range of colours and prints
- Luxurious finish perfect for bedrooms and living rooms
- Fabric is sewn to battens to create fabric folds when drawn up
- Can be Manual or Motorised
Find our more about our Roman Blinds by clicking here.
Vertical Blinds are made up of individual louvres held together by chains or weights. The louvres can be angled to provide privacy whilst maintaining light control. Stacking them to one side provides an unobscured view. A popular choice for offices, living rooms and bedrooms as available in blackout and fire retardant fabrics, vertical blinds can also be an economical choice.
- Vertical louvres that can be angled to control privacy and light
- Available in blackout and fire retardant fabrics
- Popular with offices as a cost effective option for large windows
- Can be stacked to one side for an unobscured view
Find our more about our Vertical Blinds by clicking here.
Allusion Blinds cleverly combine the delicacy of a voile fabric with the versatility of rotating vertical louvres that provide subtle light diffusion or total privacy. Like Vertical Blinds, Allusion Blinds can be stacked to the side for a wonderful clear view. Perfect for bi-folding and patio doors, and available in a range of colours, allusion blinds are a popular choice with both domestic and commercial properties for their style and functionality properties.
Find our more about our Allusion Blinds by clicking here.
Wooden Venetian Blinds
Our Wooden Venetian Blinds are horizontal wooden slats that are operated by a cord. The slats can be angled to give you maximum light and privacy control. Available in a range of colours, slat sizes and optional decorative tapes to perfectly match your interior, wooden venetian blinds are a stylish popular choice. Available in real wood or faux wood to accommodate rooms with high moisture such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Available in a range of colours, slat widths and optional decorative tapes
- Real wood ideal for bedrooms and living rooms
- Moisture resistant faux wood available for kitchens and bathrooms
- Maximum privacy and light control
Find our more about our Venetian Blinds by clicking here.
Perfect Fit Blinds
Perfect Ffit blinds are the perfect solution for uPVC windows and doors that require a drill-free installation and are a popular choice for rented properties, shaped windows or listed buildings. Beautifully simple yet stylish these blinds cover the windows or door panes entirely, to provide you with optimal light and temperature control. Other benefits include good insulation, and installation can be quicker and easier then other types of window dressing options. Available as either a Roller Blind or Venetian Blind.
- Drill-free installation
- Popular choice for rented properties, shaped windows and listed buildings
- Ideal for doors or multiple window rooms such as conservatories
- Available as either roller blind or venetian blind
- Optimal light and temperature control
Find our more about our Perfect Fit Blinds by clicking here.
Day and Night Blinds
Also known as Zebra and Vision blinds, Day and Night blinds, are essentially a layered Roller blind with overlapping sheer and opaque panels that can be adjusted to mimic the look of open or closed slats. This allows both privacy and light control and are an ideal solution for larger windows. Available as both manual and motorised operation they are popular in contemporary settings.
- Also known as Vision or Zebra blinds
- Overlapping sheer and opaque panels mimic open and closed slats
- Excellent privacy and light control
- Ideal solution for larger windows
- Available as manual or motorised control
Find our more about our Day & Night Blinds by clicking here.
Skylights are great for allowing extra light into your room, but when you want to control that light there are a few options we offer. We provide blinds for Velux, Fakro and Keylight skylight windows. Click here to contact us and we'll be happy to discuss details with you further.